The i-Node can be utilised for:
- Emergency power – in the case of a power failure, your storage system is ready to supply power.
- Peak load shifting – cut your peaks in consumption and save money by reducing the size of the mains connection.
- Increase self-consumption – use more of the power you have generated.
- Off-grid power supply – set up your own power grid, e.g. in conjunction with a photovoltaic system.
Solutions by Industry
- Residential (Module)
- Industry / Utility (Array)
Top Features of the 5kWh – 1 00 kWh i-Node
- Suitable for use as replacement in lead-acid based systems
- Suitable for most inverter based systems with full monitoring and CANbus capabilities
- Suitable for a small house or small business
- Suitable for UPS or Self Consumption based systems
- The system is scalable and caters for future requirements by installing parallel units
- Military grade lithium iron phosphate cells tested for durability and safety
- Wide temperature operational range (Discharge-20~60 Celsius) (Charge -10~50 Celsius)
- Can be used and charged below zero operations (cold storage industry)